PG3A Digital Pattern Generator
The PG3A Series Digital Pattern Generators are general purpose and powerful tools
for both engineering and production. The pattern generators can be used for peripheral/ASIC
emulation and stimulation, setup/hold verification, production test, small-scale
ATE, and general digital stimulus. When coupled with a Tektronix Logic Analyzer
and/or a Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope, a complete test system is realized.
See the following for additional information:
- 64 channels (merge-able to 256 channels), 300 MHz all channels, 32 MVectors, +/-
200pS (typ) data skew
- Wide range, fine time delay adjustment for each 8 bit group (20pS steps)
- Supports both flat and block-based data models (~4000 blocks)
- Interactive GUI-to-module interface via USB 2.0 for setup and firmware update
- Inputs probe for clock and events input – independent of output probe voltage standard
- Small, quiet, cool, color-coded probes
- Firmware is user-updatable to support field feature and other upgrades
- External (user clock) supports gated clocks
- Inputs: 8 external events, 1 trigger, external 10 MHz reference, 8 byte lane inhibits.
- Additional outputs: 4 clocks and 4 configurable strobes (one each per output probe)
- All functions, all pins simultaneously (clocks, strobes, inhibits, data)
- Functional test
- Subsystem or ASIC emulation
- Setup and hold time verification
- Stimulus/response testing when used with a logic analyzer
See Pricing - October 2012 (.pdf)for
more information. Ask about monthly specials!
Note to Aerospace companies: This product is produced on a lead-free assembly line
using lead-free solders.
Updated March 29, 2013